Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Peaceful Moments

 
 
 
 
Sitting in the Garden this evening, and just soaking up these peaceful moments...
 We're spending some precious time with Janni and the family.
 It's always wonderful to be here in P.E.
 
We get to spend some good quality time together. The love and bond that I have and share with my sis, is a precious one
 Frangepani always make me think of my precious Momma, gosh I miss you so!
Thank You Precious Jesus, for your ever faithful love, and strong hands that have carried me so many times 
Ahh, the dapper, Mr. Cosmo! My company this afternoon.
 

 
 
Lotsa Love xx

3 comments:

  1. When my dear husband and I married, I brought two daughters and he brought one fur-covered son named Cosmo... Loved seeing your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog my Darling - yes...those Frangipani - I miss you too...very much - can't wait to spend some quality time!!.
    I LOVE your pics - you've definately got 'the eye'.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the best having you here my sis. The house is too quiet with all of you back home already. Thank you for the lovely memories. Love Janni

    ReplyDelete