Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello, and welcome.

I am so glad that you stopped by. I am so excited to be starting a blog. It has been on my heart for quite some time. But the timing and my lack of courage had put me off. So with a gentle nudge from my precious sis Janine and dear friend Nisha, I have launched into a new chapter of my life...

I am a wife to Ian, we have been married for 16 years now. He is the most amazing man. I love him dearly. Together we have three beautiful girls. Janique is 12, Ashlynn is 10, and our little surprise Mackenzie is 20 months. I am a stay home mom. At the moment it's just Kenz and I at home. I am the chief cook, cleaner and chauffeur!

I am interested in aunthenticity, there is so much superficiality out there. I want to be real.

I am very committed to my Precious Jesus. I call Him that because he is my very best friend. I have been born again since I was 4, so we've been together for 32 years now. But only over the past few years, have I started to realize that to be a Christian, is not about what I have to do, but rather it's about relationship. Relationship with the Father.
I have called my blog, Walking with my Jesus, because that is what I do, and in my heart I know that He is asking you to walk with Him too.

Life is a precious gift, and if we make the right choices, it can be an awesome and beautiful journey.So come and join me, as we walk together.

Chat soon
Niqui


3 comments:

  1. My precious sis I am so excited to be your first follower! The truth is that I have been following your example and gleaning from you since I was a little girl. There is so much inside of you that inspires me everyday. It's about time you started this blog because there are so many others who need the opportunity to be touched by your heart! I can't wait to read your upcoming posts!!! I love you so much sparkle princess!!! You are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Niqui!

    Welcome to the blogsphere! A highly anticipated arrival!! I have no doubt that this blog will reflect the beauty of your heart. This is the beginning of yet another avenue of your journey, and I know that many will be blessed by it. I am so proud of you for taking this step and I so admire your tender spirit. Believing the best is yet to come!

    Lotsa love
    Nisha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you. And your life journey sounds so wonderful. But I know that without Him, life means nothing. How blessed we are to have Him and share the love He continually gives us.

    Thank you for having the desire to share Christ through your blog.

    ReplyDelete