Thursday, June 7, 2012

His Love

This is one of my all time favourite passages in the Bible.

John 17:20-26

Jesus Prays For All Believers
(20) "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
(21) that they all may be as one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
(22) And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one;
(23) I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
(24) Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You have loved Me before the foundation of the world.
(25) O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.
(26) And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You have loved me may be in them, and I in them."


Oh this makes my heart sing!
 Friends our Heavenly Daddy loves us with the same amount of love that He loves Jesus! He has loved us since before the foundation of the world.

Take a moment to digest that!

We are one with Precious Jesus, and that amazing love is in each and every one of us.

Precious one, you are deeply loved!

 Let this be on your mind today (^^,)



Niqui xx


1 comment:

  1. My favourite verse! It overwhelms my heart every time! Awesome indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete