Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cape Town Road Trip Day 2


Good Morning (^^,)
What a wonderful day we had yesterday. We left Beaufort West bright and early yesterday and made our way into the Western Cape. Our first port of call was Wellington. We travelled through the Hex River Valley. The scenery quite literally took my breath away. every hundred meters or so, I would ask Dawn to stop, so that I could take some pic's.

I stand in awe of my Creator! Here are some of the scenes that took my breath away :)



After our time in Wellington, we made our way to Worcester. We travelled through Bain's Pass (over a mountain) For a while we were completely covered in the clouds, 


After our time in Wellington, we made our way to Worcester. We travelled through Bain's Pass (over a mountain) For a while we were completely covered in the clouds,  
Behind me is a mountain with a massive ravine

This would be Dawn and I freezing our charlies off. Please not the blue hue of my lips.... No that;s not a new lipstick shade LOL


As we were diving, we caught a glimpse of what was below us


Last shot of the day, was the sun setting over the Worcester Horse club,


We are off to a different part of the Cape today. I'm looking forward to what's in store for us.

Have a super Saturday


Lotsa love xx

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pics! Travels safe sis. See you super soon. Yahoooo!

    ReplyDelete