Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting Stoned

This morning, Kenz and I went shopping. I'm on the hunt for fabric. I just got an order in to make 20 speaker 'socks'....

I love fabric shops! As soon as I walk in, my mind goes into overdrive (^^,). So before I went to get the fabric, I had to stop off at the embellishment department... of course...
I so love the sparkles, they make my heart so very happy.

As I was walking up and down the isles, I remembered that earlier this week I bought myself a plain white t. Oh happy days, as I remembered my plain, naked, white t shirt, I happened to come across some iron on rhinestones!

So after purchasing my black stretchy fabric ( which is going to be my grace grower today! This stuff has a mind of it's own...) we raced back home.

I whipped out the t shirt, and got stuck in!





So quick and simple! In under 5 minutes I have got something that is personalised, and makes my heart happy (^^,)

Okay, now I have to get stuck into sewing those socks!



1 down, 19 more to go...

Chat soon, sweet friends

Niqui xx

No comments:

Post a Comment