Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cape Town Road Trip Day 3

Oh My Word! Did you think that I fell off the face of the earth, on day 2 of my road trip?
It has been a busy time here in the Mansfield home :)

While we were away in Cape Town, I got a call from my sweet Sis, to let us know that she and her family were coming up for a visit! Hip hip hooray!
They came up for a week. It was wonderful to have some much needed quality time together. I did not open my computer once...

So let's get back to Cape Town...

On day 3, we had a jam packed day. We left Worcester bright and early, and were treated to a beautiful sun rise!
Breathtaking!


We made our way to Somerset West. Dawn bitted 6 horses here. One of them was in a field.
His friends were quite interested in the goings on. LOL
They reminded me of a troop of monkeys... they were so curious. I had to close all the doors of the truck, they stared rummaging through all the goodies!






After Somerset West we heading into Stellenbosch, eish look at those cold clouds! Here we were treated to doing the bittings in the rain...lovely!



As soon as we were done, the rain stopped of course!

dawn and I got into a bit of a rhythm, once I had taken down all the info, she did the bit fittings,  I was left to my own devices... that meant that I could wonder around and take a gazillion photos (^^,)

I was in my element!

Look at these two pooches that I met. :)


Once we left Stellenbosch, we drove into Cape Town. 

I took this pic while we were driving to our last appointment for the day.

This is my shot of the day. I took this one, in a field in Somerset West. I loved the dew drops. They look like diamonds!


After a very busy day, we made our way into Blouberg Stand for the evening...

Lotsa love xx





No comments:

Post a Comment