Sunday, July 17, 2011

America here I come!!

As you may know, my Momma lives in the States.She lives in Northern Virginia. Over the years, I have come to really love the States, and the beautiful people that I have met along the way! I have a second family in America (^^,)

Mom and I have the most amazing relationship. We are very much alike, and see eye to eye on many things. I suppose it should be that way, because I was born on her birthday!

The cry of my heart for the last few months has been to visit Momma over our birthdays. Financially things have been tough here in the Mansfield house hold. But my Abba has none of these constraints!My family and I have been standing in faith, for God to make a way for me to go and visit.

Then on Friday, my Hubby gave me the most wonderful surprise early birthday present.... A ticket to the States, and to spend 16 glorious days there!!!

Hallelujah!!! Thank you Abba

After phoning Mom, and the rest of the world to spread my awesome news, I sat with my Abba. It always blows my mind, that He takes such pleasure and interest in our lives. All the small and important things are important to Him. He knows how special it is for me to spend time with Mom, and also to spend time alone, and refuel, and get perspective.

He reminded me that I am the apple of His eye...sigh

This love is so awesome, and all consuming!

He loves us so much friends

Have the most wonderful Sunday, as you spend time with our Most Awesome and Precious Abba

Chat soon

Niqui xx

3 comments:

  1. This is truly Fantastic News! A mother and daughter relationship is like a cherry on the cake - special! What an amazing Birthday Present you were/are for her :) Enjoy your time with her and take lot's of photos to share with us on your return. Bless You, Debra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful Niqui! I know your time here with her will be a blessing to both of you. Our Father God is amazing isn't He? Can't wait to see and hear all about it when you get home.

    Blessings to you...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrating for you and mom! What a sweet and precious time you are going to have jam packed with incredible new adventures and tender moments. Counting down with you and Mommy Darling!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete