Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Wonderful Day

Yesterday I had such a special day.

In the morning, my precious Dad came round for a cuppa. It was wonderful to have this quality time to touch hearts.

My heartbeat is my family. I treasure each and every member of my whole family. It has grown to be a big one now (^^,)

When I get to spend special quality time with one, it makes my heart soar!!


Then in the afternoon, two of my special friends came over for more coffee and cake!

 Amanda you've met, and my other friend is Natalie

Nat and I met 8 years ago. Our big gilries were in the same Grade 00 class. Ashley has since moved school. But we have remained the best of friends.

About 9 years ago, my world kinda fell apart. My very best friend in the world, found another friend. And sad to say for a time we parted ways as a result. I prayed for a very long time for a special friend. And 8 years ago, the Lord put Nat and Margs (who you will get to meet later) on my path.

Nat is the most wonderful, caring and endearing person that you'll meet. I fell in love with her right from the start. She is such good fun. And after spending time with her. My emotional tank is always filled to the brim!

We had a super afternoon, ate loads of cake and other sweet goodies, no pic's.... we ate it all (^^,)



Indeed, we do not really live unless we have friends surrounding us like a firm wall against the winds of the world. - Charles Hanson Towne

I am so grateful for precious friends and family. God is so good to me!

Chat soon

Niqui xx

No comments:

Post a Comment