Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cape Town Road Trip Day 4

Today we only had one horse to see, the rest of the day was ours to enjoy.

After a scrummy breakie at our B&B, which was The Mandalay Beach Guest House.

I could highy reccoment this B&B. It was fab!


We headed on out to Malmsbury...
 No matter where we went, the views were amazing. I could see my Abba in every shot that I took. Every time I looked through the lens, I saw His magnificent handiwork!

Our Abba in in the details! Even in this wild grass. 
After our time in Malmsbury, we wondered how we were going to spend our free time in the beautiful Cape? Taking into account that it was raining, and miz outside. What else was there to do, other than hit the Mall? hee hee

We took on Canal Walk, one of the country's largest malls!

We lost all track of time, and at 22h00 we started to feel hungry, and so on a Sunday night all that was open for food,was good old faithful Micky D's!

Hip hip hooray for the Big Mac (^^,)



My shot of the day...



Lotsa love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment