Friday, July 13, 2012

Ooh La La

Last night Ian and I were invited to attend the opening of the 20th Century Masters at the Standard Bank Art Gallery in Johannesburg.

 What a lovely affair it was.

This would be me sipping on some french onion soup (forgive the quality of the photo. Ian took it with his cell phone. Although I took my camera with I neglected to check the battery!? oO,)

The whole evening had a French flare, as the art expo is a collaboration between South Africa and France.

The exhibition opens today, and if you can, I would encourage you to through and visit. The art is spectacular, there were one or two or maybe three pieces, that I just didn't get. But hey! It's art! LOL

We ended off our wonderful evening out with some sublime macaroons. (Had to bring some home so that I could photograph them, hee hee)


Have a wonderful week end.

Lotsa love xx

1 comment: