Thursday, June 2, 2011

A day out with Janique

Today Nix and I shared some special Momma and daughter time (^^,)

These moments are a rare treat which I treasure.

After Janique completed her grade 5 RAD Ballet exam



We set off to Sakura for lunch, they're in Honeydew View, and the sushi is fabulous!




I love to spend one on one time with my big girls, we get to touch hearts.

Every time I spend time with them, I am so mindful of the fact that the Father has entrusted them into my care. I am so humbled by that!

Have a truly blessed day

Niqui xx

2 comments:

  1. Your little "mini-me" is just as beautiful as you my sis! So proud of her. Wish I could have snuck a sushi in with you girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, sweet post. Your daughters are truly blessed, and you are too! I am so grateful for loving moms who are fearless to love and give.

    ReplyDelete