Monday, November 28, 2011

Janique's Grade 6 Party

My Nix's grade's them this year is Narnia. The kids have to come dressed as a character from any of the first 3 novels. Nix chose Susan.

She researched everything down to the last detail! Oh My Word!! Talk about high expectations.

 Gulp...So off I went in search of a dress pattern, stuff to make a bow and arrow out of with the right colour feathers,of course, and clay to make her a horn, oh and a bag to put the bow and arrows into.

So what do you think?




Thank you Daddy (Ian), and Gramps for making the bow and arrow (^^,)

Seeing the look on her face, makes all that hard work worth it!

What fun memories!!

Chat soon,


Niqui xx

2 comments:

  1. She looks great! The look on her face show's her satisfaction. What she will remember the most will likely be the love her family showed in making her dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about serious talent my sis!!! Super inspiring. You HAVE to teach me.

    ReplyDelete