Friday, November 18, 2011

A Not so Welcome Visitor

Ian is away again, so last night I was home alone... dun da dun dn daaahhh (^^,)

After putting the girls to bed I got up and made myself a cuppa. As I rounded the corner this is who I met...


Oh My Word!!!

I was so brave! I didn't even scream!! LOL I snapped this shot, and then asked Dear Lord Jesus to make him go away.
And you know what? He did. That critter slunk his way outta my house.

I did hear Jesus chuckling though... when I asked what was so funny, He simply said, "You know, My dear, you do have dominion over that snake!"

Ha ha, well I am happy to know that there snake is out in the wide open spaces, lets just hope that he made it down the driveway and far far away!!


Chat soon, sweet friends

Niqui xx


1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeeewwww!!! I'm glad Christmas is at my house this year, to give that creepy slangie enough time to find it's way waaaaaaay off your property before my next visit. hee hee ;0)

    ReplyDelete