Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well I know that today is Thoughtful Thursday, I have been racking my brains thinking of something inspiring  to post....

The truth of the matter is that at this present time, if feels like there is a cell in my brain playing space invaders (^^,)

I have had a tough week, and my brain is tired. I want to blog about it, but at the moment I am struggling to find the words.

So today, I am going to have a quiet day, no thinking! I am going to concentrate on finding my Jesus on this road that I am walking on, and then when I have the strength and new perspective I'll blog it. (*^,)


Here's to a calm and peaceful day filled with God's Grace.


Chat soon

Niqui xx


1 comment:

  1. I love you my sis. He sees and He knows. Somehow that makes us all know it is going to be ok. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete