Thursday, December 1, 2011

G'morning (^^,)

Would you believe that today I have not one but two thoughts to share! I know, I know it's allot, but we can do this LOL

Okay first one :  The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.  - Albert Einstein

Number two: We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle

Can you guess what I've been reading? hehe

Thought provoking stuff, hey?


Thank you Jesus, that you are with us always, even when we have to face and deal with the ugly little habits that have developed in us! Thank you Holy Spirit for your wisdom and guidance today. Help us change from the inside out! Amen and Amen


Have a fabulous day

Chat soon



Niqui xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow - deep stuff hey!! I love you my Princess, so glad that you're taking 'ownership' of these little things... It helps me to think about my stuff too - thank you Darling.
    Love you,
    Momma x

    ReplyDelete