Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wisdom

After a delicious sushi dinner last night, here's what my fortune cookie said...

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance


Proverbs 4 (The Message)
...He would sit me down and drill me;
"Take this to heart. Do what I tell you - live!
Sell everything and buy Wisdom! Forage for Understanding!
Don't forget one word! Don't deviate an inch!
never walk away from Wisdom - she guards you life;
love her - she keeps her eye on you.
Above all and before all, do this; Get Wisdom!
Write this at the top of your list: Get Understanding!
Throw your arms around her - believe me you won't regret it;
never let her go - she'll make your life glorious.
She'll garland your life with grace,
she'll festoon your days with beauty."
Dear friends take my advice;
it will add years to your life.

Chat soon, sweet friends

Niqui xx





No comments:

Post a Comment